Next class starts February 26, 2024.
To register for an orientation session, call 309-796-5729 or 网上注册.
Orientation Sessions are free and will be held at this location UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED:
Building 1, Balcony, Room B-13
2023-24 orientation dates:
- 星期四,11月. 16 – 10 a.m.
- 周三,12月. 13 – 2 p.m.
- 周二,1月. 9 – 10 a.m.
- 周二,1月. 16 – 6 p.m.
- 周四,1月. 18 – 10 a.m.
- 周二,1月. 23 – 10 a.m.
- 星期五,1月. 26 – 2 p.m.
Prepare for a rewarding career that provides excellent pay and builds for the future! Apprenticeship opportunities await our graduates in a wide variety of building trades.
Earn while you learn in this 13-week class, 包括数学, 阅读蓝图, 安全, 把焊接, 工具的技能, 设备操作, and hands-on construction projects.
The Illinois Department of Transportation created this program to prepare people to work in construction and to increase the number of minorities, women and disadvantaged persons working on IDOT projects.
There is no cost to the program. Participants receive a stipend of $10 per hour. Up to 15 students may be selected for each class. They learn essential skills, with the goal of applying for and obtaining an apprenticeship in the building trades.
- Pipefitters and plumbers
- Other building trades
- Seeking work in the construction trades
- High school diploma or GED®
- Valid driver’s license
应用ing for HCCTP requires several steps, beginning with an orientation session.
- Register for and attend an orientation session. All orientation sessions are in the 业务 Training Center at the Quad-Cities Campus.
- Math and Reading Skills Test – Taken after orientation for those wanting to proceed.
- Potential candidates are invited for an interview, then selections are made.