The ESL, 语言, 人文学科, 哲学 & 演讲部门 offers a variety of courses that will satisfy general education or elective requirements at four-year institutions. Earning an 文科副学士 (AA) or an Associate in Science (AS) degree at BHC before transferring is an ideal way to start your bachelor’s degree.
Areas of Focus for transfer students
学生 taking courses in this department may transfer into many different majors. Here is a sample transfer plan:
Where do you want to transfer?
If you already have a transfer school in mind, your advisor will customize your transfer plan. BHC also has many transfer guides and agreements already established with four-year institutions in a variety of majors.
Transfer Guides and Agreements »
演讲 courses not only meet your gen ed requirements but also help you develop strong communication skills that employers expect. Skills taught and practiced in class allow you to anticipate and adapt to the challenges of communicating in your personal and professional life.
Take advantage of student clubs and department events to expand your interests.
- 英语导师 & 学员计划
- Association of Latin American 学生 (ALAS)
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- BHC Presidential Scholarship: In-district high school seniors in the top 10% of their graduating class at the end of seven semesters are eligible for the 正规赌足球的app Presidential Scholars 奖.
- 其他 BHC scholarship opportunities.
- Transfer scholarships are also available at many transfer institutions.
Associate Degree Information
If you plan to transfer to a four-year institution after 正规赌足球的app, you can earn an 文科副学士 (AA) or Associate in Science (AS) degree.